Bonjour, my lovelies!
Did we all stay up waaaay past our bedtime, watching every last nano-second of the Globes last night? And then did we all drag ourselves, kicking and screaming, to Cardio Tennis at the crack o’ dawn?
Check and check…grrr….
So, according to my new issue of Vanity Fair, Rosamund Pike is the Hollywood It Girl of the moment. I have no truck – zero truck – with that, as A) She’s gorge and B) she’s super-talented. One without the other is less than optimal, oui?
Anyhoo, you can see that our hero Rosamund boldly put her newly postpartum – 5 weeks!!!! – on display last night in this ravishing white gown.
Equally fetching: Her sleek bob. (I’m getting my locks re-blonded tomorrow and I’m tempted to ask my re-blonder to chop it all off, comme ça.)
Happily, the team behind Rosamund’s hairstylist – Kylee Rae Heath – sent over all the intel to DIY the look yourself.
Here’s the step-by-step 411, with product recos:
TO CREATE THE LOOK:
1. On damp hair apply Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse throughout the roots and spray Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist from mid-shaft through the ends and comb through the hair.
2. Create a deep, straight side part with a tail comb.
3. With a small round brush blow dry hair on a low setting to work shine and volume into the hair.
4. Once the hair is dry, spray Oscar Blandi Dry Heat Protect Spray onto the hair & smooth out the ends with a flat iron. It is key to only hit the ends with the iron to maintain volume at the roots.
5. Apply a small amount of Oscar Blandi Polish Glossing Creme to the ends to polish and to smooth away any flyaways around the part.
6. Tuck the left side behind the ear and spray Oscar Blandi Lacca Medium Hold Hair Spray to finish and add more shine.