I used to be hideously envious of Sienna Miller. How could one girl be that cool and that gorge?
But then I read that January cover story in Vogue, and I changed my tune. Yes, she’s still unspeakably cool. And even more gorge, if that’s possible.
But she was so sweetly humble in that Vogue piece – so “I’m pinching myself” about all the great movie roles she’s been landing lately – that I couldn’t help but be charmed.
Humility, graciousness and wide-eyed gratitude; no one ever talks about those beauty secrets!
Okay, Momover Lady is on a maje deadline, so I’m hopping right into the vegan meat + potatoes of this blog post: How makeup whiz Charlotte Tilbury – whose new line is blowing up on Net-A-Porter – gave new-ish mommy Sienna her movie star glow last night.
Voici, les deets:
1. Charlotte applied her Goddess Skin Clay Mask, a product Charlotte says “is the key to shrinking pores and tightening the skin, leaving you with a perfectly dewy, plumped and revived red carpet glow”
2. Charlotte’s Magic Cream – Charlotte’s “secret to red carpet skin”- and Wonderglow were applied to hydrate the skin and create a soft-focus which is “amazing for HDTV”
3. Charlotte then applied Light Wonder Foundation in 6 Medium and 7 Medium, then the Retoucher Concealer in 2 Fair under the eyes and 3 Medium for the rest of Sienna’s face
4. Next, Airbrush Powder Flawless Finish Powder in 1 Fair and 2 Medium was applied only to the T-Zone to control shine while keeping from taking away from the dewiness on the rest of the skin
5. To enhance Sienna’s eyebrows, Charlotte used Brow Lift in Grace K and Cara D
6. Rock ‘N’ Kohl Eye Pencil in Bedroom Black and The Feline Flick Quick Fine Line Shodo Pen were used over the lash line to dramatically define the eyes
7. Using her Eye Smudger Brush and The Eyeshadow Luxury Palette in The Sophisticate, and Full Fat Lashes, Charlotte accentuated Sienna’s “winged” eyes, focusing on the crease and lash line areas
8. To enhance the cheekbones, Charlotte applied Filmstar Bronze & Glow with the Powder & Sculpt Brush, following the hollows of the cheeks and along the jaw line with the bronzer and applying the highlighter shade to the top of the cheekbones
9. To further accentuate Sienna’s features, Beach Sticks in Moonbeach and Ibiza were used to illuminate and sculpt
10. To prep the lips, Charlotte used Lip Love Lip Scrub and Lip Magic. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk was applied to mimic the pigment of Sienna’s lips and filled in with K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect
11. For an all over glow, Charlotte applied Supermodel Body on Sienna’s arms, shoulders, etc.
You can nab all Charlotte’s goodies on Net-A. Personally, I’m eyeballing the Beach Sticks. I think I need them in every color, starting with bronze-y Ibiza, here.